Browse our products including our stylish electric and mixer showersClick to view
Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before using the services. They represent the terms and conditions ("Terms") for using Triton's website and for obtaining a warranty repair. Using our website indicates that you accept the Terms. If you do not agree to these, then do not use our website. You are permitted to use our website solely on the basis of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms. Please check periodically for changes.
NOTHNG IN THESE TERMS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Information on this website may be changed or updated without notice. Triton may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described on this website at any time without notice.
Triton assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by Triton and use of such information is at the recipient's own risk.
Triton Standard Guarantee
Triton products are guaranteed against all mechanical and electrical defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for a period identified in the user instructions for domestic use only, from the date of purchase, provided that it has been installed by a competent person in full accordance with the fitting instructions. Any part found to be defective during the guarantee period we undertake to repair or replace at our option without charge, so long as it has been properly maintained and operated in accordance with the user instructions, and has not been subject to misuse or damage. The product must not be taken apart, modified or repaired except by a person authorised by Triton. The guarantee applies only to products installed within the United Kingdom and does not apply to products used commercially, or affect your statutory rights.
What is not covered:
1. Breakdown due to:
a. use other than domestic use by you or your resident family
b. wilful act or neglect
c. any malfunction resulting from the incorrect use or quality of electricity, gas or water or incorrect setting of controls
d. failure to install in accordance with the installation guide
2. Repair costs for damage caused by foreign objects or substances.
3. Total loss of the product due to non-availability of parts.
4. Compensation for loss of use of the product or consequential loss of any kind.
5. Call out charges where no fault has been found with the appliance.
6. Call out charges where the water supply cannot be isolated, this includes consequential losses arising from unserviceable supply valves.
7. The cost of repair or replacement of pressure relief devices, showerheads, hoses, riser rails and/or wall brackets, isolating switches, electrical cable, fuses and/or circuit breakers or any other accessories installed at the same time.
8. The cost of routine maintenance, adjustments, overhaul modifications or loss or damage arising therefrom, including the cost of repairing damage, breakdown, malfunction caused by corrosion, furring.
UK Service Policy
In the event of a product fault or complaint occurring, the following procedure should be followed:
1. Telephone Customer Service on 0844 980 0750 having available, your details including post code, the model number and power rating of the product, together with the date of purchase.
2. Based on information given over the telephone, a Triton Customer Service Advisor will attempt to diagnose the fault and confirm whether a site visit from a qualified service engineer is required.
3. All products attended to by a Triton service engineer must be installed in full accordance with the Triton installation guide applicable to the product. (Every product pack contains an installation guide, however, they can also be bought via our Customer Service Spares Department or downloaded fro free from this website).
4. Our engineer will require local parking and if a permit is required this must be available to the engineer on arrival at the call.
5. It is essential that you or an appointed representative (who must be over 18 years of age) is present for the duration of the service engineer's visit. If the product is in guarantee you must produce proof of purchase.
6. Where a call under the terms of guarantee has been booked and the failure is not product related (i.e. scaling and furring, incorrect water pressure, pressure relief device operation or electrical/plumbing installation fault) a charge will be made. A charge will also be issued if nobody is at home when the service engineer calls or adequate parking/permit is not available.
7. If the product is no longer covered by the guarantee an up-front fixed fee will be charged before the site visit.
8. Should proof of purchase not be available on an “in-guarantee” call, or should the service engineer find that the product is no longer under guarantee, the engineer will charge the same fixed price and the customer will be expected to pay the engineer before he leaves. If payment is not made on the day an administration charge will be added to the fixed charge.
9. If a debt is outstanding from a previous visit, or from any other Triton purchase, Triton reserves the right to withhold service until the debt has been settled.
10. Triton takes the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees very seriously and expects customers to treat all staff members with respect. Should any employee feel threatened or receive abuse, either verbally or physically, Triton reserves the right to withhold service and will support the employee with a legal prosecution.
Replacement parts policy
It is the policy of Triton Showers to maintain parts availability for the duration of production and a period of 5 years thereafter in accordance with industry standards. In the event of a spare part not being available a substitute part will be supplied.
Spare parts can be ordered via our online spare parts store, or by telephoning Triton Spares Department on 0844 980 0750. Payment should be made by credit / debit card (excluding American Express or Diners Card). Payment can also be made by pre-payment of a pro-forma invoice by cheque or postal order.
All spare parts ordered will hold a guarantee of 90 days for manufacturing faults, although this does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you wish to return your goods you must contact Triton on 0844 980 0750 for an authorisation number.
No return parts will be accepted without this number. The goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt and in a re-saleable condition.
Triton accept no responsibility for the return postage and packaging costs and are not responsible for any consequential loss. therefore we would suggest that the goods are returned by a traceable carrier.
This is in line with European distance selling directives.