Are you ready for your next challenge?
Triton, the UK shower market leader, is looking to recruit a talented Product Manager to expand their Product Development team at its Head Office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Triton is a dynamic, marketing led company known in the industry for its innovation, both in marketing and NPD.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout its life-cycle, defining the product plan and working closely with key departments to deliver winning products. The Product Manager will need to work closely with the Channel Marketing Teams, Purchasing and Product Development departments especially in driving New Product Development.
A creative individual with a flair for NPD development and a good technical understanding is key to being successful in this role. Experience in the bathroom, shower industry is preferable but not essential
More importantly, you must have a ‘hands on’ approach and be a team player willing to get stuck in to help the team deliver! This role requires the ability to work under pressure at a fast pace with a smile on your face!
Required experience, skills and knowledge:
· Proven experience as a Product Manager, ideally in consumer durables
· Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products
· Experience in project management desirable,
· Educated to degree level
· Excellent team working skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Creative approach to opportunities and challenges
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Microsoft Project is essential
Triton is an equal opportunities employer and offers a competitive salary and car allowance, together with benefits and working conditions commensurate with an energetic and progressive organisation.
Applications should be made by forwarding a CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to email@example.com.
Please note that Triton only considers direct applications from individuals – approaches from agencies will be disregarded.