Norcros Group PLC
Norcros is a group of companies dedicated to making where you live and places you visit better - everywhere from homes, shops and restaurants to hotels and airports.
Supplying high quality and innovative showers, ceramic wall and floor tiles and related products, Norcros has six complementary UK businesses:
- Triton Showers, the leading UK shower company;
- Vado, a leading UK-based bathroom brassware manufacturer;
- Johnson Tiles, the leading UK tile producer;
- Croydex, a leading manufacturer and innovator of bathroom accessories;
- Norcros Adhesives, a complementary tile adhesive operation and;
- Abode, a market leading UK business which designs, markets and distributes kitchen taps, sinks, bathroom brassware and showering solutions.
- Merlyn. the UK and Ireland’s No. 1 supplier of shower enclosures and trays to the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors.
- Norcros also has significant operations in South Africa.
Norcros businesses have a long, successful track record of serving consumers, designers, retailers and wholesalers. The emphasis is on innovation, quality and service and the base of the business is on understanding customers' needs. Norcros invest significantly and continuously in its people and processes.
Norcros are now a substantial group with consistent, high quality standards and considerable resources. As well as making homes better Norcros improve public spaces, such as shops, restaurants, hotels and airports. Norcros aim to grow its business in both the quality of its products and the scale of its activities, in the UK and around the world. If you would like to know more click here.