- About Triton
- About Triton Menu
- Our Story
- Reasons to choose Triton
- Working for us
- Press Releases
- Norcros Group PLC
- The EU Energy Label
- The European Water Label
- Triton and Zoë's Place
Triton Environmental Policy
Triton Showers design and manufactures electric showers and mixer showers, pumps, water heater and associated products.
This environmental policy applies to its Shepperton Park operations. Triton Showers is an operational company within the Norcros Group (Holdings) Limited.
Triton recognises that concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of the company’s corporate business strategy and, to this end, registers and maintains a system that conforms to EMS ISO 14001.
Triton Showers are proud of our achievements in the area of environmental performance, as has been demonstrated in our design and manufacturing process which also assists in minimising environment affects and its associates hazards on the premises.
As regards, our future environmental objectives, Triton Showers will:
- Make every effort to use environmentally safe and sustainable resources and, where possible, manufacture products from materials which are capable of being recycled.
- Minimise the creation of waste and dispose of all wastes through safe and reasonable methods, which are in compliance with all relevant legislation, and will control the discharges of effluent to sewers and ground water, as required by regulation, through consents and control.
- Remain committed to the prevention of pollution.
- Educate, train and motivate all its employees so that they can conduct their activities in an environmentally safe manner, are made aware of the impact on the environment of their actions and are fully conscious of the company’s environmental policy.
- Operate with the constrains of a recognised environmental management system and set targets on solids, liquids, gaseous emissions, waste generation and formulate plans and objectives to achieve them.
- Ensure that fuel efficient vehicles are predominantly considered and utilise efficient transport systems for goods as it recognises the importance of an environmentally sounds transport system.
- Ensure that an environmental review of its activities is carried out annually
- Review its key suppliers and contractors and record the results on the register of approved suppliers and contractors.
- Foster openness and dialogue with its employees and other interested parties in respect of the concerns, hazards and the impact of its operation, make publicly available its environmental policy with objectives by posting a copy on notice boards throughout the business, sending copiers to our suppliers, contractors and to our customers, when acknowledging orders in response to a request.
- Make a commitment to continual improvement of its products, processes, services and environmental effects and provide them in a manner which protects human health and the environment.
- Review its environmental objectives and targets against known environmental effects.
- Review its energy and water usage and, where necessary, invest in water conservation and improved energy efficiency.