- About Triton
- About Triton Menu
- Our Story
- Reasons to choose Triton
- Working for us
- Triton Showers Helps Local Students Prepare For Their Futures With Dare2Dream Foundation
- Local Young Carers Meet Some Extraordinary Wildlife Thanks To Triton Showers
- Triton Show Support For AMDEA Register My Appliance Initiative
- Young Carers Jingle All The Way With Triton
- Christmas Cheer In The Name Of Charity At Triton
- All Pros No Cons With Triton’s New T80 Pro-Fit Electric Shower
- Triton Celebrates Employee Loyalty During Awards Ceremony
- Triton And Dare2Dream Foundation Champion Apprenticeships For Local Students
- Triton Launches New 'Heroes' Initiative
- Triton Invests In Brand Development Campaign To Boost Business
- Triton Showers Clean Up At The 2017 Express Home And Living Awards
- Triton Proudly Announces Zoë’s Place Sponsorship
- Dedicated Triton Team Continue Support For Zoë's Place
- Triton Sponsors Autumnal Days Out For Zoë's Place Families
- Norcros Group PLC
- The EU Energy Label
- The European Water Label
- Triton and Zoë's Place
Dedicated Triton Team Continue Support For Zoë's Place
The team at the UK’s leading shower manufacturer, Triton, have truly embraced the season of giving by holding festive charity events to further support Zoë’s Place, providing the local hospice with resources for invaluable hydrotherapy.
Organisers worked tirelessly to arrange a wide selection of prizes for a Christmas raffle and involved the entire business to ensure every ticket was sold. In addition, staff also held a decorating competition in which 28 Christmas trees were themed by departments in order to generate additional funds. The events raised a grand total of £4,000 for Zoë’s Place, adding to the ongoing sponsorship which the Nuneaton based shower giant proudly kicked off in November.
The funds collected will provide those who attend Zoë's Place with a whole year of vital Sensory Therapy Swim sessions at RNIB Pears Centre for Specialist Learning in Coventry. The healing power of water has been recognised for centuries and hydrotherapy benefits the children by stimulating their immune system, improving circulation and encouraging the flow of blood, lessening the body’s sensitivity to pain.
Tina Simpson, Marketing Director at Triton, commented: “It has been amazing to see the enthusiasm and support our team have shown for Zoë's Place Baby Hospice. They have always been extremely supportive when it comes to charity initiatives and have proven this once again. Lots of individuals in the factory have also added their own fundraising ideas and donated presents for the families at Zoë's Place.
“The children I visited at the hospice have a range of conditions. It is therefore very important that a variety of activities are available so there is something they can all benefit from and enjoy. We’re extremely pleased that the funds we have raised will help to allow this type of essential therapy to continue in 2018.”
Find out more about Zoe’s Place zoes-place.org.uk