- About Triton
- About Triton Menu
- Our Story
- Reasons to choose Triton
- Working for us
- Triton Showers Helps Local Students Prepare For Their Futures With Dare2Dream Foundation
- Local Young Carers Meet Some Extraordinary Wildlife Thanks To Triton Showers
- Triton Show Support For AMDEA Register My Appliance Initiative
- Young Carers Jingle All The Way With Triton
- Christmas Cheer In The Name Of Charity At Triton
- All Pros No Cons With Triton’s New T80 Pro-Fit Electric Shower
- Triton Celebrates Employee Loyalty During Awards Ceremony
- Triton And Dare2Dream Foundation Champion Apprenticeships For Local Students
- Triton Launches New 'Heroes' Initiative
- Triton Invests In Brand Development Campaign To Boost Business
- Triton Showers Clean Up At The 2017 Express Home And Living Awards
- Triton Proudly Announces Zoë’s Place Sponsorship
- Dedicated Triton Team Continue Support For Zoë's Place
- Triton Sponsors Autumnal Days Out For Zoë's Place Families
- Triton Showers Bowl Over Cricket Club
- Norcros Group PLC
- The EU Energy Label
- The European Water Label
- Triton and Zoë's Place
Triton Showers Bowl Over Cricket Club
Nuneaton-based Triton Showers, the UK’s leading shower manufacturer, has pledged support to Nuneaton Cricket Club as its main sponsor for the 2019 season.
The sponsorship deal will see the Triton Showers logo premiere on the club’s main scoreboard and the team’s kit throughout this season’s cricketing period.
Making its debut at the next Warwickshire County Cricket League fixture, the first team will don the newly sponsored kit for their home game against Hampton & Solihull. Players and supporters will also now have the opportunity to get their hands on the new kit from the club shop.
Gary Cox, Chairman at Nuneaton Cricket Club said: “We are enormously grateful to Triton Showers for its very generous sponsorship of the Club. The funds provided will enhance our facilities for both adult and junior cricket at Weddington at a time when cricket, in a World Cup year, is seeing a growth in popularity.”
Commenting on the sponsorship, Neil Wilson, Marketing Manager at Triton Showers, said: “As a local Nuneaton business, we are committed to working with the local community in and around our offices, which is why it’s great to see our company logo emblazoned across the Nuneaton team’s shirts, and on the scoreboard. We wish the team every success this season.”
To find out more about our latest news and extensive product range, visit tritonshowers.co.uk, follow @TritonShowers on Facebook/Twitter and @triton_showers on Instagram.