- About Triton
- About Triton Menu
- Our Story
- Reasons to choose Triton
- Working for us
- Triton Showers Helps Local Students Prepare For Their Futures With Dare2Dream Foundation
- Local Young Carers Meet Some Extraordinary Wildlife Thanks To Triton Showers
- Triton Show Support For AMDEA Register My Appliance Initiative
- Young Carers Jingle All The Way With Triton
- Christmas Cheer In The Name Of Charity At Triton
- All Pros No Cons With Triton’s New T80 Pro-Fit Electric Shower
- Triton Celebrates Employee Loyalty During Awards Ceremony
- Triton And Dare2Dream Foundation Champion Apprenticeships For Local Students
- Triton Launches New 'Heroes' Initiative
- Triton Invests In Brand Development Campaign To Boost Business
- Triton Showers Clean Up At The 2017 Express Home And Living Awards
- Triton Proudly Announces Zoë’s Place Sponsorship
- Dedicated Triton Team Continue Support For Zoë's Place
- Triton Sponsors Autumnal Days Out For Zoë's Place Families
- Norcros Group PLC
- The EU Energy Label
- The European Water Label
- Triton and Zoë's Place
TRITON SHOWERS HELPS LOCAL STUDENTS PREPARE FOR THEIR FUTURES WITH NUNEATON-BASED DARE2DREAM FOUNDATION
On Tuesday 15th March pupils from St Thomas More School in Nuneaton visited Triton Showers to enjoy an interactive workshop aimed at helping them secure places for further education or apprenticeship schemes once they leave secondary school.
The event was part of the ongoing Aspire2Achieve programme created by The Dare2Dream Foundation to support young people making important decisions about their future. Several schools have now attended the shower manufacturer’s headquarters to build individual skill-sets and gain invaluable workplace insight.
Last week pupils of St Thomas More School enjoyed a site tour to explore different departments at Triton to learn how the company operates and see a ‘real life’ work setting in action. They also met with staff from all areas of the business to receive information about post-education work opportunities.
The schoolchildren aged 15 and 16 also met with Triton’s Human Resources department who gave advice on CV writing to appropriate interview attire and etiquette and an insight into what employers look for from potential candidates. Mock questions were discussed with candidates for any upcoming college or apprenticeship interviews. Ensuring they are fully prepared for the transition into apprenticeships or further education, each attendee was provided with feedback on their CV and personal statement.
Tina Simpson, Marketing Director at Triton believes that career focused days are vital for the students’ personal development: “It is crucial that young adults feel fully informed about the options available to them once they leave secondary school. Therefore, we were really excited to be involved in the Aspire2Achieve programme and lead skills workshops to help Warwickshire teenagers feel confident and positive about their higher education choices and subsequent career paths.”
Steve Farmer, Head of Business Development at Dare2Dream, added: “We are incredibly appreciative of Triton’s ongoing involvement with the foundation. It has enabled us to provide support to a wide variety of local schools and we look forward to helping more young members of the Nuneaton and Bedworth community with Triton in 2016 with programmes such as Aspire2Achieve.”