Business Development Manager (South & East Region)
Brand Leading People for Brand Leading Products
Due to continued growth, Triton Showers - an instantly recognisable consumer brand and market leader - has an opportunity for talented sales professionals to drive further market share growth in a competitive environment. The culture is structured, demanding, and fast paced but with ample encouragement for personal input, recognition and career development. The successful candidate will thrive in an organised environment where individual achievement is recognised, and sales achievement rewarded.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to be responsible for driving sales through Social Housing and New Build in the following industry sectors:
Housing Associations, Social Housing, Senior Living Accommodation, New Build, National Merchants.
Ideally, Triton is looking for people based in London or Surrounding Counties, South East or East Anglia, but is open to discuss areas for the right candidate.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Passionate, self-motivated, and driven Contracts Manager that can hit the ground running
- Field sales experience within housing associations/ social housing sector
- Proven track record in delivery new business, whist maintaining current contracts
- Contacts within the Housing associations would be useful
- Able to communicate at all levels and deliver sales to an agreed target plan
- Open and clear pipeline reporting, that will deliver growth
- Ideally have knowledge or previous experience selling in the Shower industry. (although this is not essential for the right candidate)
- Diligent in ensuring all activities are followed through
- Excellent team player
- Results orientated,
To support the successful candidate, Triton has:
- Great internal sales support for supporting in customer Teams calls, making appointments, and working to generate sales.
- A dedicated Marketing and Product team focused on what is required today and the future in developing new product.
- UK design and manufacturing based at our Nuneaton Site
- Excellent training and development
Triton is a great place to work and build careers. Committed to promoting from within it is a cross functional, friendly environment with the whole company working together to common goals.
We offer great working conditions, company car, 5 weeks’ holiday + additional bank holidays, free life assurance, Employee Assistant Programme and a contributory pension scheme.
If you feel you have the qualities necessary to contribute to this team, please apply by e-mail including your CV and covering letter, with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org