CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - TELEPHONE ADVISOR (FULL TIME)
Triton is looking for a motivated, conscientious and flexible team player to join our inbound Customer Experience Department.
Candidates must have first class customer service and communication skills as the role involves communicating with the end user to resolve their service and spares requests. Along with working from their own initiative, the ideal candidate will ensure they work to meet the overall business goals and objectives.
· Full understanding of all company procedures and requirements.
· Ensuring all tasks are prioritised.
· Answering all inbound calls as set out in the departments KPI’s.
· Convert incoming calls to generate sales and processed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Keeping up to date product knowledge to be able to resolve all customer queries.
· Answer all emails and live chat as set out in the department KPI’s.
The successful candidate will need:
· Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· A positive can-do attitude
· Team oriented
· Organisation skills
· Attention to detail
Your hours of work will be 35¼ per week and flexibility is critical to deliver a first-class service to our customers both internal and external.
To help you succeed in this role, full training will be given on our bespoke ‘Service’ software and Triton’s range of products.
We offer great working conditions, a subsidised staff restaurant, 5 weeks’ holiday + additional bank holidays, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme.
Applications should be made by forwarding a CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies