Please check existing cabling for compatibility. Low Pressure - Gravity fed cylinder. High Pressure - Mains fed cylinder or combi.
The Triton HOST digital mixer shower puts you fully in control of your showering experience. With features designed for comfort and choice, customising your shower has never been easier with Triton’s HOST.
- Wireless shower controller so you are free to position on the wall of your choice.And for those who prefer a cable, a 10m one is supplied
- Three customisable presets to go straight to your preferred shower setting
- Easy to read full colour digital display - perfect for weary eyes first thing
- Start/ Stop wireless shower control - so you can turn on the shower while you grab a bit longer in bed (sold separately)
- Suitable for all hot water systems including combi's
- Peace & quiet – the HOST is silent running due to our new quiet motor technology
Supplied with mixer unit and controller only, mix and match accessories sold separately (see below)
Shower accessories are very important parts of your shower. Triton shower accessories are recommended otherwise the performance of your shower may be reduced.
Mix and Match
Have total flexibility over your shower accessories by following our simple buying guide.
Alternatively, here are our most popular Mix & Match combinations. (sold separately).
Need help installing?
HOSDMMPWHT (Low Pressure) £472.50
HOSDMMWHT (High Pressure) £422.10
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02476 324 524.
Please allow up to 5 working days for your order of this product to be dispatched.
- Product DetailsDetails
- Drawings & ManualsDocuments<
- Customer ReviewsReviews<
- Temperature Control and Flow Performance
Power RatingsHigh Pressure/Low Pressure Pumped
Control Panel Communication MethodWireless or Wired (as supplied)
Start/Stop ButtonYes (optional remote start/stop button)
Push Button Power ControlYes
Separate Flow and Temperature ControlsYes
Shower Warm Up SettingYes (with optional remote start/stop only)
Batteries Required3 x AA batteries (lithium recommended) or 10m cable (supplied)
- Shower Fittings
- Guarantee and Approvals
Plumbing SystemHP - High Pressure System ; LP - Low Pressure Pumped System
Inlet Connections(Mixer) Water: Push fit (15mm female) with isolation valves Electric: 1m flying lead (fused spur)
Minimum Running Pressure / Flow1 bar (HP), 0.01 bar (LP)
Maximum Running Pressure5 bar (HP), 1 bar (LP)