An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Finance Department as a Financial Clerk.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be a self-starter and be able to contribute to the operation of the Finance department, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Key responsibilities include:
· Processing of material Invoices onto supplier accounts on the main business system (LN).
· Ensure supplier invoices are authorised in accordance with Company policy and in a timely manner.
· Prepare and process supplier payments
· Enter daily cash receipts on to cashbook spreadsheets for both Triton main account and Customer Services.
· Creation and posting of accounting journals.
· Reconciliation and analysis of some overhead accounts
· Reconciliation of Marketing spend.
· Processing expenses.
· Archive scanning.
· Provide support to Financial Controller and Management Accountant on reporting, forecasts, budgets and spreadsheet modelling.
Key Skills & Qualities:
· Ideally you will have or be studying towards an accounting qualification; but we will consider people who want to start and can assist in the training and / college work.
· You will need to be computer literate with a strong working knowledge of Excel. (Lookups, and “if” statements).
· Strong Maths skills.
· Attention to detail
· Organised and thorough
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate. The working week will be 35¼ hours based on 9.00 am - 5.00 pm from Monday to Thursday and 9.00 am – 4.00 pm on Fridays.
If you are eager to progress your career and confident of your ability, come and grow with us, the UK’s market and brand leader in Showers.
Please email your CV along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies