- Help and Support
- Help and Support Menu
- After Sales
Our Privacy Policies
- General Statement (PDF, 2 pages, 214 KB)
- Agency Workers (PDF, 4 pages, 266 KB)
- CCTV and Dashcams (PDF, 3 pages, 241 KB)
- Competiton Entrants (PDF, 3 pages, 258 KB)
- Customer Service Contact (PDF, 4 pages, 271 KB)
- Email Contact (PDF, 4 pages, 261 KB)
- Face to Face Meetings (PDF, 3 pages, 238 KB)
- Home Delivery for our Customers (PDF, 3 pages, 261 KB)
- Installers (PDF, 4 pages, 261 KB)
- Recruitment (PDF, 4 pages, 243 KB)
- Visitors to Triton (PDF, 3 pages, 235 KB)
- Online (PDF, 4 pages, 249 KB)
Who We Are
Triton Showers’ registered office is at Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 1BU and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 566694. We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number ZA028267 and act as the data controller. We can be contacted at Data Protection, Triton Showers, Triton Road, Shepperton Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4NR
Information That We Collect
Triton Showers processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you as a user of Triton’s online services is
- Email address
- Contact number(s)
- IP address
We collect information in the below ways: -
Your name, email address, address and contact numbers will be collected when you register for an account on our website(s).
Your IP address will be collected when you visit our website(s).
When you interact with Triton through the forms, including the Contact Us and Recruitment / Jobs pages, you will be sending an email to Triton.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Triton Showers takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
We collect your personal data so that
- you can place orders, receive deliveries, book engineer appointments, register your product purchases and contact us via email
- you can allow the website to improve your visit by remembering you
- we can meet our legal obligations for business accounting and tax purposes
- we can identify attempts to disrupt the services offered by this website
- we can carry out anonymised analysis of visitor and site data
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly form you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Triton Showers uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We use Google Analytics to provide anonymised statistics for website performance, visitor numbers and order conversion rates.
For more information about Google Analytics, please read their Privacy Notice at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
We use Klick Digital to provide development and maintenance of our website(s).
For more information about Klick Digital, please read their Privacy Notice at http://www.klickdigital.co.uk/privacy-and-cookie-policy/
We use Survey Monkey to perform mailouts to keep you informed about our products and services. We may pass your name and email address to Survey Monkey.
For more information about Survey Monkey, please read their Privacy Notice at https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/policy/privacy-policy/
We use the Netbanx system from Paysafe to enable us to take card payments so that we can ship goods and offer services to you. Netbanx will receive your payment card details, Triton does not see any of this data other than your name.
For more information about Paysafe, please read their Privacy Notice at https://processing.paysafe.com/eu-en/privacy-policy/privacy-standards/
Our website contains links to various social media platforms. We do not pass any of your information to those platforms when you click on these links.
Triton Showers takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: -
- SSL certificates to protect our websites
- Policies and Procedures covering
- Granting authorisation to systems and data under Triton’s control
- Ensuring that employees leaving Triton have systems access removed immediately
- Deletion and / or anonymisation of your data
- Document retention periods
- Secure disposal of data held on all systems
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Triton Showers, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services or deliver your products, we will not be able to offer some/all of our products or services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Triton Showers only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Lodging A Complaint
Triton Showers only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Telephone: 024 7634 441
Information Governance department
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113