- After Sales Service
- After Sales Service Menu
- Contact Us
- Register your Product
- Product Guarantee Information
- Spare Parts Store
- Request an Engineer Visit
- Terms and Conditions
If you need to speak to someone, our telephone advisors in our call centre in Nuneaton are more than happy to help and give advice.
Business Development Assistant
Are you a recently qualified graduate or have relevant B2B experience and looking to start a career in Sales and Marketing with a brand leading British company, if so we have an exciting opportunity to join as a Business Development Assistant, to assist in driving Triton’s Trade business.
As part of our Internal Specification Sales Team, the core responsibilities of the role are:
- Gain appointments for Area Sales Managers (ASMs) and provide support to help Triton win new contracts business.
- Generate and track leads for Sales Team on weekly basis.
- Manage communication via Salesforce CRM system (Customer Relations Management)
- Proactively contact existing and new customers to build relationships and develop sales opportunities.
- Identify product requirements (specification), respond to customer enquires and provide quotations.
- Create, develop and maintain presentations, product proposals and other support materials for Field Sales Team.
- Weekly telesales calls to customers to gain orders.
The successful candidates will need:
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Analytical mind – able to process and analyse data.
- A self-motivator with a desire to succeed.
- Great customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach.
- IT literate.
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop customer relationships.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to push instructions through to completion.
The working week will be 35¼ hours based on 9.00 am - 5.00 pm from Monday to Thursday and 9.00 am – 4.00 pm on Fridays.
We offer great working conditions, a subsidised staff restaurant, 5 weeks’ holiday + additional bank holidays, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme.
If you are eager to progress your career and confident of your ability, come and grow with us.
Please email your CV along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can apply in writing to:
HR, Triton Showers, Triton Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4NR
Please note that Triton only considers direct applications from individuals – approaches from agencies will be disregarded.