- After Sales Service
- After Sales Service Menu
- Contact Us
- Register your Product
- Product Guarantee Information
- Spare Parts Store
- Request an Engineer Visit
- Terms and Conditions
If you need to speak to someone, our telephone advisors in our call centre in Nuneaton are more than happy to help and give advice.
As the UK’s market and brand leader in showers, Triton continues to grow and is therefore looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer, who is enthusiastic and adaptable to join the Operations Development Team at our Nuneaton offices.
Reporting to the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will define and document how our products will be assembled, tested and packed on the production line which also includes being involved in the design of the packaging, test regimes and the provision of all necessary build and test equipment. The Manufacturing Engineer will also represent the department in cross functional project teams and introduce new products into full production.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes
- Implement production processes and procedures
- Work within set budgets
- Introduce new technologies/equipment in line with the company initiatives
- Evaluate production activities to develop best practices.
- Improve Production capacity, quality and equipment reliability to reduce operating costs
- Improve manufacturing layouts and cell design to reduce waste
- Identify manufacturing requirements for products in development
- Ensuring safe systems of work are implemented
- Liaise with production to ensure bills of material are set up as per production requirements
- Supply sample units for the introduction of new products and major modifications
- Ensuring production are supplied with all associated tooling inline with health and safety regulations and company procedures
- Liaise with the person responsible for the safe disposal of special waste in line with company procedure and current legislation
Key skills essential:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in an engineering or electrical discipline
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Understanding of improvement activities
- Experience within a manufacturing, production or quality engineering environment
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Good problem-solving skills
Key skills desirable:
- Qualification in lean manufacturing/continuous improvement
- Experience of new product introduction
Triton offers the opportunity to work with fantastic individuals, good working conditions, a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday, contributory pension scheme, free car parking and on-site subsidised restaurant.
Please send your CV with a covering email stating your salary aspirations to email@example.com. Please note that Triton only considers direct applications from individuals – approaches from agencies will be disregarded.