- After Sales Service
- After Sales Service Menu
- Contact Us
- Register your Product
- Product Guarantee Information
- Spare Parts Store
- Request an Engineer Visit
- Terms and Conditions
If you need to speak to someone, our telephone advisors in our call centre in Nuneaton are more than happy to help and give advice.
Regional Business Development Manager – North & West Region
Competitive salary, plus bonus.
Triton is an instantly recognised brand name and the clear market leader in the UK Shower Market. The company strategy is to drive further incremental growth through both new and existing contracts with continued investment in the new business team. We are now seeking an experienced sales professional to join and take on a new role targeting growth in the North & West region. The ideal candidate will not only be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar role but also be based ideally in the West Midlands to enable successful and efficient coverage of the region.
Triton’s culture is structured, demanding and fast paced but with ample encouragement for personal input, recognition and career development. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will thrive in an organised environment where individual achievement is recognised, and sales achievement rewarded.
- Develop and maintain a detailed contact plan to ensure maximum opportunities in growth are delivered
- Drive sustainable and profitable growth through both new opportunities and by developing existing ones
- Ensure sales targets are met in line with monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Maintain an effective pipeline through Salesforce CRM system that delivers sales targets and KPI’s
- Track prospects, meetings, sales and activities through Salesforce CRM system
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing clients to build long-term business benefits
- Work with Triton Sales & Product Marketing Teams to deliver brand strategy
- Work ethically to represent Triton through brand awareness
- Provide a monthly sales forecast, highlighting and specific product requirements.
- Successful contract selling experience nationally
- Self-motivated with desire to succeed
- Structured approach
- Excellent communication skills, externally and internally
- Excellent time management
- Experience of online Sales force or CRM system
We offer great working conditions, choice of company car, a subsidised staff restaurant when in Head Office, 5 weeks’ holiday + additional bank holidays, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme.
If you feel you have the qualities necessary to contribute to this team, please apply by e-mail including your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com.
Please note for your application to be considered you must live within the specified area above
Triton only considers direct applications from individuals – approaches from agencies will be disregarded.