- After Sales Service
- After Sales Service Menu
- Contact Us
- Register your Product
- Product Guarantee Information
- Spare Parts Store
- Request an Engineer Visit
- Terms and Conditions
If you need to speak to someone, our telephone advisors in our call centre in Nuneaton are more than happy to help and give advice.
Specification Sales Manager - South
England and Wales South of the M4/M25
Due to continued growth, Triton Showers, an instantly recognisable consumer brand and market leader, has an exciting new opportunity for a talented sales professional to drive further market share growth in a competitive environment. The culture is structured, demanding and fast paced but with ample encouragement for personal input, recognition and career development. The successful candidate will thrive in an organised environment where individual achievement is recognised, and sales achievement rewarded.
- Identify and win Trade Contract Opportunities
- Plan activity and deliver contract gains and new business within social housing, private developers, student accommodation, care homes and contractors.
- Manage key relationships with existing contracts to protect and grow.
- Establish and manage key relationships with trade customer contract sales personnel to jointly win new business.
- Produce monthly forecasts on a rolling four-month basis
- Prepare and generate a detailed contact plan
- Monitor personal quotes to target a 40% success rate
- Maintain accurate entries to sales force diary (previously CRM system)
- Work ethically to represent Triton through brand awareness
- Both analytical and methodical
- Excellent time management
- Previous specification sales experience
- Strong influencer
- Experience of online Sales force system or CRM system.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Self-Motivator with a desire to succeed
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of specification sales market would be desirable
We offer great working conditions, company car, a subsidised staff restaurant, 5 weeks’ holiday + additional bank holidays, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme.
If you feel you have the qualities necessary to contribute to this team, please apply by e-mail including your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com.
Please note for your application to be considered you must live in a geographical position to efficiently cover the designated area.
Triton only considers direct applications from individuals – approaches from agencies will be disregarded.