- After Sales Service
- After Sales Service Menu
- Contact Us
- Register your Product
- Product Guarantee Information
- Spare Parts Store
- Request an Engineer Visit
- Terms and Conditions
If you need to speak to someone, our telephone advisors in our call centre in Nuneaton are more than happy to help and give advice.
Specification New Business Manager - South
Covering England and Wales South of the M4
Competitive salary, plus bonus.
Triton is an instantly recognised brand name and the clear market leader in the UK Shower Market. The company strategy is to drive further incremental growth through contracts with continued investment in the new business team. We are now seeking an experienced Specification/Contract professional to take on a new role targeting growth in the south of England. The ideal candidate will not only be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar role but also live geographically to enable successful and efficient coverage of the area.
Triton’s culture is structured, demanding and fast paced but with ample encouragement for personal input, recognition and career development. The successful candidate will thrive in an organised environment where individual achievement is recognised, and sales achievement rewarded.
- Profitably win new contract business in Social Housing, Student Accommodation, New Build, PODs and Modular Homes
- Work closely with the Contract Marketing team on new opportunities
- Track prospects, meetings, sales and activities through Salesforce CRM system
- Maintain regular contact with won contracts
- Work with Triton Product Marketing Team to deliver brand strategy
- Work ethically to represent Triton through brand awareness
- Successful contract selling experience in the area
- Self-motivated with desire to succeed
- Structured approach
- Excellent communication skills, externally and internally
- Excellent time management
- Experience of online Sales force or CRM system
- Ability to absorb detailed product knowledge
We offer great working conditions, choice of company car, a subsidised staff restaurant when in Head Office, 5 weeks’ holiday + additional bank holidays, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme.
If you feel you have the qualities necessary to contribute to this team, please apply by e-mail including your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 15th March 2019
Please note for your application to be considered you must live within an easily commutable distance of the covering area specified above.
Triton only considers direct applications from individuals – approaches from agencies will be disregarded.