- About Triton
- About Triton Menu
- Our Story
- Reasons to choose Triton
- Working for us
- Triton Showers Helps Local Students Prepare For Their Futures With Dare2Dream Foundation
- Local Young Carers Meet Some Extraordinary Wildlife Thanks To Triton Showers
- Triton Show Support For AMDEA Register My Appliance Initiative
- Young Carers Jingle All The Way With Triton
- Christmas Cheer In The Name Of Charity At Triton
- All Pros No Cons With Triton’s New T80 Pro-Fit Electric Shower
- Triton Celebrates Employee Loyalty During Awards Ceremony
- Triton And Dare2Dream Foundation Champion Apprenticeships For Local Students
- Triton Launches New 'Heroes' Initiative
- Triton Invests In Brand Development Campaign To Boost Business
- Triton Showers Clean Up At The 2017 Express Home And Living Awards
- Triton Proudly Announces Zoë’s Place Sponsorship
- Dedicated Triton Team Continue Support For Zoë's Place
- Triton Sponsors Autumnal Days Out For Zoë's Place Families
- Norcros Group PLC
- The EU Energy Label
- The European Water Label
- Triton and Zoë's Place
TRITON INVESTS IN BRAND DEVELOPMENT CAMPAIGN TO BOOST BUSINESS
Nuneaton based Triton Showers has invested an initial six figure sum in a total rebranding of its business and the development of a national advertising campaign, which is set to air on TV this autumn.
The bold move will see the market-leading manufacturer, which employs around 350 people in the area, become the first shower brand to embark upon activity of this scale in the UK with the commercial appearing on ITV, Channel 4 and Sky in mid-September.
With a heritage spanning over 40 years, the timely and tactical investment is a sign of Triton’s long-term commitment to supporting the local economy while reinforcing its position as the number one name in domestic showering solutions.
To mark the milestone, Triton employees were invited to take a break from their usual routine to attend an exclusive preview event. As well as a private screening of the television advertisement, fully refurbished office spaces, restaurant and training facilities were also unveiled to reflect the light-hearted creative treatment, which carries the memorable strapline ‘See you first thing Britain’.
David Tutton, Managing Director at Triton Showers, said: “Triton is well known for innovation, so it is important we stay one step ahead of the competition. Keeping our brand up to date and front of mind has a huge part to play in achieving this.
“As well as securing nationwide visibility and sales growth, this latest financial commitment will serve to strengthen Triton’s reputation as a force to be reckoned with in the bathroom sector. In turn, taking a forward-thinking approach means all members of staff can see just how dedicated we are to expanding the company in the foreseeable future with ambitious and exciting times ahead.”