- About Triton
- About Triton Menu
- Our Story
- Reasons to choose Triton
- Working for us
- Triton Showers Helps Local Students Prepare For Their Futures With Dare2Dream Foundation
- Local Young Carers Meet Some Extraordinary Wildlife Thanks To Triton Showers
- Triton Show Support For AMDEA Register My Appliance Initiative
- Young Carers Jingle All The Way With Triton
- Christmas Cheer In The Name Of Charity At Triton
- All Pros No Cons With Triton’s New T80 Pro-Fit Electric Shower
- Triton Celebrates Employee Loyalty During Awards Ceremony
- Triton And Dare2Dream Foundation Champion Apprenticeships For Local Students
- Triton Launches New 'Heroes' Initiative
- Triton Invests In Brand Development Campaign To Boost Business
- Triton Showers Clean Up At The 2017 Express Home And Living Awards
- Triton Proudly Announces Zoë’s Place Sponsorship
- Dedicated Triton Team Continue Support For Zoë's Place
- Norcros Group PLC
- The EU Energy Label
- The European Water Label
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Triton and Zoë's Place
Triton Showers Clean Up At The 2017 Express Home And Living Awards
Britain’s most loved shower brand, Nuneaton based Triton, scooped two prestigious honours at the inaugural Express Home and Living Awards.
Triton joined the biggest and brightest names in homes and gardens who attended the star studded celebration held in London’s West End. At the event, managing Director, David Tutton, took to the stage to receive both the Best of British and Best Bathroom Supplier trophies.
The market-leading manufacturer was highly praised by the judges, which included: Sunday Express editor, Martin Townshend; Victoria Gray, S magazine editor; Deborah Stone, Daily and Sunday Express property and interiors editor; BBC Homes Under the Hammer presenter, Martin Roberts; and interior designer, Gabrielle Blackman.
For the Best Bathroom Supplier group, the experts assessed a broad range of products and business attributes, including after-sales support. Triton was selected as the front runner thanks to its excellent customer service and launch of the innovative HOST digital mixer shower, which offers superb style and intuitive features.
The panel then commended Triton with the Best of British category, in which they sought ‘red-letter day design’, ‘white-hot creativity’ and ‘blue-sky’ thinking. The award received recognised Triton’s long standing 42 year heritage, in addition to its ongoing commitment to designing, developing and manufacturing world class products, such as HOST, for British homes.
The Express award victories swiftly follows Triton’s six figure investment in a total rebranding of the business. The national ‘See you first thing Britain’ campaign and TV commercial launched this autumn together with HOST. This bold move put Triton ahead of the competition once again as it became the first UK shower company to embark upon this level of activity.
Commenting on the double win, David said: “This year has been particularly exciting for Triton and this latest news really is the cherry on top! I was absolutely thrilled that Triton was not only nominated for, but then went on to win, two incredible accolades ahead of a wide range of industry leading businesses.
“On behalf of everyone at Triton, I would like to congratulate all the winners and look forward to celebrating with our 350 strong ‘Team Triton’ who are fundamental to our continued success.”