Ivory 4 Re-furbished Electric Shower
Why not take a look at our 'Replace your existing shower' tool to help you on your journey to a hassle-free replacement shower.
In many cases, for a fixed fee with no hidden costs, our team of expert fitters can replace your existing shower for you.
What does our Supply and Fit Service include?
- Your old shower will be taken away to be recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
- Installation carried out by our own team of experts, local to you.
- Full manufacturer's product guarantee.
- Great value, no hidden costs.
This refurbished Ivory 4 model offers a fantastic value for money electric shower option. Separate flow and temperature control dials provide ease of use and the unit accepts water entry from the left or the right, with left hand cable entry points. Our refurbished products are restored to original factory specifications and comply with the same product and safety standards as a new product. Includes a 1 year parts and labour guarantee for added peace of mind.
- Refurbished unit to meet original factory specifications and standards
- Rub clean shower head – Single spray pattern
- Left and right hand side water entry points
- Separate temperature and power controls
- One year parts and labour guarantee
Save water, energy and money
Discover how every drop makes a difference
Shower for less and save *£226
Discover how much you can save by showering for less
These products have been refurbished by Triton and represents excellent value for money.
They have been examined, restored, tested and repackaged, through our own rigorous processes. This ensures they meet our original factory specifications to the same high standard as a new product.
For your added peace of mind they come with a free one year parts and labour guarantee.
As a refurbished product there may be some very minor cosmetic marks, which in no way affect the functionality, safety or performance of the product.
These products have been refurbished by Triton for one of the following reasons:
- They may have been sold and subsequently returned to Triton in either a used or unused condition
- They could have been an ex-display model
- These items may have been returned to Triton due to packaging or cosmetic damage incurred in the handling process
Any items which have been used and enter into our refurbishment process, will have had minimal light use only.
These refurbished products comply with all the same product and safety standards as a new product