Kensey Dual Control Mixer Shower with Diverter
The Kensey range’s unique crosshead design makes it perfect for updating a traditional-style bathroom or creating that smart and eclectic ‘shabby chic’ look in a modern environment.
This stylish Kensey dual control mixer shower features a slim design oval cover plate and allows you to customise your perfect look and feel by choosing from our stylish, affordable 'mix and match' range of accompanying shower accessories. With the added diverter, you can choose both a handheld and fixed, rainfall effect, shower head for your Kensey dual control.
- Separate flow and temperature controls - All metal contemporary Kensey cross handles
- Two outlets (diverter) - Single outlet option also available here
- Complement your shower with accessories from our mix and match range*
- All chrome finish with slim design oval cover plate
- Suitable for all water systems
- 5 year parts and labour guarantee
* Supplied with mixer valve only, mix and match shower accessories sold separately
Mix and Match
Have total flexibility over your shower accessories by following our simple 5-step process.
Alternatively, here are our most popular Mix & Match combinations. [sold separately].
Combination pack 5
Also in the Kensey range...
Our Kensey range includes a full range of matching basin taps, a bath shower mixer and a bath filler. Like the Kensey mixer showers, they feature a contemporary look on the traditional cross handle design, along with all the fixings for a quality installation.
View the Kensey product card for details of the full range.
- Kensey Basin Taps - Pair
- Kensey Basin Mono Mixer Tap with Click Clack Waste
- Kensey Bath Filler
- Kensey Bath Shower Mixer
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
|Adjustable Maximum Temperature Stop||No|
|Separate Flow and Temperature Controls||Yes|
Guarantee and Approvals
|Approvals||Complies with: BS EN 1111, 1287, WRAS : TMV2|
|Plumbing System||Suitable for all systems|
|Inlet Connections||3/4" BSP|
|Minimum Running Pressure / Flow||1 Bar @ 8 l/min|
|Maximum Running Pressure||5 Bar|