Thames Sequential Built-in Mixer Shower
Why not take a look at our 'Replace your existing shower' tool to help you on your journey to a hassle-free replacement shower.
In many cases, for a fixed fee with no hidden costs, our team of expert fitters can replace your existing shower for you.
What does our Supply and Fit Service include?
- Your old shower will be taken away to be recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
- Installation carried out by our own team of experts, local to you.
- Full manufacturer's product guarantee.
- Great value, no hidden costs.
This built-in valve sequential mixer features a single forward facing, easy to grip and turn lever to control both the flow and temperature. Set flush to the wall, this model defines understated chic.
- Thermostatic temperature control and TMV3 approval for added peace of mind
- Automatic shutdown safety feature should either the hot or cold water supplies fail
- Suitable for all pressure systems
- Rub clean shower head with five spray patterns
* WRAS approved - Valve only
Reduce your water flow and save *£467
Add a flow regulator
Shower for less and save *£350
Discover how much you can save by showering for less
This built-in mixer with minimalist styling fits neatly into your bath or shower room and gives a clean and understated look and feel. Its suitable for use with hot and cold supplies from all system types.
Ease to use
This thermostatic shower features a single forward facing lever to adjust the temperature (with stop position), that is easy to grip and turn. The flow is constant.