Trade Key Account Manager
Triton, the UK shower market leader, is looking to recruit a talented Account Manager to expand their sales team at its Head Office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Triton is a dynamic, marketing led company known in the industry for its innovation, both in marketing and NPD.
To support our growing work force, we are looking for an Account Manager, who is enthusiastic and adaptable to join the Trade Sales Team.
You will be passionate, self-motivated and comfortable working within a structured environment with formal reporting processes. You will have the determination to succeed to ensure that your accounts achieve key monthly and annual targets. You will have a minimum of a years’ experience working with key accounts looking for the next step in your career.
Reporting to the Trade Sales Director, the key objective for the incoming Account Manager is to take full ownership and responsibility for driving the company’s sales via strong account plans to deliver sales & profit.
· To provide detailed plans for nominated customers to ensure that each account achieves the full year budget
· Work closely with product and Marketing to provide an NPD programme and marketing services where appropriate
· Create and develop a sustainable strategy to deliver growth of the company’s market share in each product category
· Work closely with the digital marketing team to deliver full targeted plans for each account
· Oversee the delivery of the annual budget, ASP & prime margin
· Take full responsibility for the nominated customers
· Develop and drive the implementation of the company’s strategy for the sales sector
Key Skills & Qualities:
· A minimum of a year’s sales experience at Account Management level
· Good understanding of digital marketing
· Excellent communication skills to build and maintain client relationships
· Highly driven and self-motivated to meet and exceed sales targets
· Fantastic sales negotiation skills
· Professional character and good presentation/IT skills
· Knowledge of sales force and CRM
The working week will be 35¼ hours based on 9.00 am - 5.00 pm from Monday to Thursday and 9.00 am – 4.00 pm on Fridays, although flexibility may be required.
We offer great working conditions, a subsidised staff restaurant, 5 weeks’ holiday + additional bank
holidays, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme.
Please note that Triton only considers direct applications from individuals – approaches from agencies will be disregarded.
If you feel you have the qualities necessary to contribute to this team, please apply by e-mail, including your CV and covering letter, with your salary expectations, to, firstname.lastname@example.org