Eden Dual Control Mixer with Diverter
The Eden range makes great showering simple with its signature elegant lever handle design, delivering precise temperature and flow control, to create the ideal shower performance for all the family.
Our Eden dual control allows you to create your personal perfect shower design with our flexible mix and match accessory options (sold separately). Furthermore, this dual control mixer is suitable for two outlets. Select two outlets from fixed head, hand held shower head or bath filler to create the ideal luxury shower of your choice.
- Eden elegant lever metal handles
- Two outlets (diverter) - Single outlet also available here
- Complement your shower with our mix and match accessory range*
- Slim rectangular cover plate - All chrome finish
- Suitable for all water systems
- TMV2 thermostatic temperature control - Maintains consistent, comfortable showering temperature
- 5 year parts and labour guarantee
* Supplied with mixer valve only, mix and match accessories sold separately
Mix and Match
Have total flexibility over your shower accessories by following our simple 5-step process.
Alternatively, here are our most popular Mix & Match combinations. [sold separately].
Combination pack 5
Also in the Eden range...
Our Eden range includes a full range of matching basin mono taps, bath shower mixers and a bath filler. Like the Eden mixer showers, they feature a contemporary all chrome finish with elegant lever handle design, along with all the fixings for a quality installation.
- Eden Mini Basin Mono Mixer Tap with Click Clack Waste
- Eden Basin Mono Mixer Tap with Click Clack Waste
- Eden Bath Filler
- Eden TMV2 Bath Shower Mixer
- Eden TMV2 Bath Shower Mixer with Shower Kit
- Eden Bath Shower Mixer
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
|Adjustable Maximum Temperature Stop||No|
|Separate Flow and Temperature Controls||Yes|
Guarantee and Approvals
|Approvals||Complies with: BS EN 1111, 1287, WRAS : TMV2|
|Plumbing System||Suitable for all systems|
|Inlet Connections||3/4" BSP|
|Minimum Running Pressure / Flow||1 Bar @ 8 l/min|
|Maximum Running Pressure||5 Bar|